Barebones - Pulaski Axe with Waxed Canvas Sheath
Splitting wood in the fresh mountain air has never been so satisfying. Swing the weighted head with ease as its wide angle, 1055 high carbon steel split blade keeps its edge time after time. The 1/3” solid steel core through the wood handle secures the head with a tightening hex bolt and connects it to the steel pommel end to help you manoeuvre easily around rooting and trenching.
- Horizontal mattock blade for cutting and grubbing
- Removable hex nut for easy re-handling
- 1.36kg hand-sharpened 1055 carbon steel head
- Rounded blade for chopping and splitting
- Durable 53cm Beech wood handle
- Steel pommel at the base of the handle for hammering
- 1 Pulaski Axe
- 1 Canvas Sheath
- 1 Hex Key
- Dimensions: 60cm L x 30.5 cm W
- Weight: 2.09kgs.
- Materials: Beech Wood, 1055 Carbon Steel
- Warranty: Limited lifetime