Wolf and Grizzly - Fire set
Sorry, currently out of stock
Forget wet matches.
Leave empty lighters behind.
Fire Set’s knife steel striker generates 5400°F sparks to get your fire going with ease. Engineered to last 20,000 strikes, Fire Set is more sustainable than matches or lighters. The stackable design nests the striker and ferrocerium rod for safety and portability.
No Puny Strikers.
Just Big Sparks.
The ferro rod’s large surface area makes striking easy. A larger surface area means a bigger strike-zone, allowing you to create strong sparks every time. Because the striker is made of knife steel, you can sharpen it like you would any knife or multi-tool blade. A sharp striker means cleaner sparks and a longer lasting ferro rod.
We’ve got you covered.
There is emergency jute embedded within Fire Set’s custom 550 type III paracord. Jute is a plant fiber that is dried and woven into a cord, making a perfect substitute for tinder in an emergency situation. In an emergency, just cut the paracord, remove the jute, and use it to catch your sparks for an instant fire.
- Authentic paracord ties your striker and ferro rod together so you’ll never lose them
- Striker and ferro rod stack together to take up less space in your bag
- Engineered to last 20,000 strikes, making Fire Set more sustainable than matches or lighters
- Consistently generates 2980°C sparks. Holy smokes!
- Jute is embedded inside the authentic paracord, perfect for tinder in an emergency
- Fire Set’s striker is made of knife steel, so you can easily sharpen it like you would any knife or multi-tool blade